Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New Blog

  I came to the conclusion not so long ago that there are three things in life that I am good at.  Two of which I will not speak of, and the last one is writing.  I was born to write.  My mind is a bowl full of thoughts and ideas and when I cannot speak about them, I write about them.  Writing is cathartic for me.  Once I caught wind that you can become a professional blogger, I realized I had found my calling.  
   Each blog will complete the sentence of "Umm, about that..."  I have a lot of "Umm, about that" moments in my day because I work in customer service so I see that it takes all kinds to make the world go round.  I associate myself with people who make me question how it is I still have some sort of grasp of sanity. There is a shit load of people in this world that make me thankful that I still have a few marbles still rolling around up in my head, although sometimes it may not seem it.  
    But, I bid my readers (provided I actually get some) a good night.  Real posts will begin tomorrow when I have more time to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment